DMCA Copyright Policy
If you believe that material on or linked to by the Website (all capitalized terms not defined in this Policy have the same meanings as in ProBoards' Website Terms of Service, which is incorporated herein by reference) or otherwise being provided in connection with the Services infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify ProBoards' copyright agent by means of a mailed or emailed notice ("Infringement Notice") providing the information described below. If ProBoards takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to ProBoards, and will provide a copy of the Infringement Notice to such party. Please be advised that you may be held liable for damages based on certain material misrepresentations contained in an Infringement Notice. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices should include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit ProBoards to find and positively identify that material;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (i) that you believe in good faith that the use of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; and, (ii) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.